We are committed to providing our community / congregation with a safe environment to engage with others, grow in their relationship with God and serve the world around us through our shared beliefs.
By daily guidance and the growth of Christ-like character. John 16:13; Galatians 5:22-23
• We place a high priority on teaching from the Bible and following the example of Jesus through our services.
• No matter your age, background, culture or status in life, all are welcome to gather.
• Bible studies give a greater understanding of the sinless creation of humanity, the fall of humanity in the Garden of Eden, the futility of animal sacrifices to remove the nature of sin and the death of Jesus on the cross for the salvation of humanity.
• As a non-profit organization, we are an autonomous self-supporting church.
• The purpose of preaching is to please God. Preachers can only attain this purpose when they preach the Bible. If preachers faithfully preach God’s Word, they will exalt God and edify people (cf. 1 Corinthians 14:3).